Auriculotherapy is a health care procedure in which stimulation of the auricle of the external ear is utilized to alleviate health conditions in other parts of the body. While originally based upon the ancient Chinese practices of acupuncture, the somatotopic correspondence of specific parts of the body to specific parts of the ear was first developed in France. It is this integrated system of Chinese and Western practices of auricular acupuncture which is presented.
- Auriculotherapy.com offers textbooks on auriculotherapy, wall charts, and equipment.
- Seminar information for clinical training and certification in the practice of auriculotherapy.
- Certification in auricular acupuncture can be found in the certification section for the Auriculotherapy Certification Institute.
- Frequently Asked Questions for this website can assist patients and practitioners in answering a variety to queries on this topic.
- The textbooks cited in the reference section list the most essential texts on auriculotherapy and ear acupuncture.
- Research studies in the fields of auricular acupuncture are provided in the studies section.
- Health care forms for clinical practice are provided free for all health care providers in a PDF format.
- We welcome all questions, comments, and product orders from interested individuals.